Friday, November 14, 2014

Aspen Glow QAL


Hi Aspen Glow Quilters!  Just checking in to see how we're doing on our quilts?  Feel free to post any questions here or on our Flickr Group discussion board.  Can't tell you how much I'm loving seeing all the different blocks come together.  It's acting as some serious motivation for me to get moving on my own project!!

I am super behind in my sewing!  When I planned out the timeline for our little Quilt Along, I tried to pick a finish date that was somewhere in between the fall and winter holidays, since we have people making both versions of the quilt!

What I didn't plan for was:
A: one 16 month old that decided he's not too crazy about napping {unless he's snuggled up with Momma} and who is so busy and mischievous that he requires CONSTANT supervision ... like don't take your eyes off him for a second!
B:  homemade Halloween costumes ... three of them.  Now, don't get me wrong, hubby did the majority of the constructing on his {super awesome} costume and the boys' costumes weren't too involved ... but my quilting stuff was displaced for over a week and  is requiring some serious pressing before anything else can happen!


C: a super fun, but super secret project that fell happily into my lap and that I love, love, love ... but can't share just yet.  How boring is that!
So ... hopefully I'll have some fun photos to share next week ... in the meantime, keep your fingers crossed for a healthy nap session for the monkeys so momma can get some mad sewing in!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment