Sunday, November 2, 2014

Apologies!



Hi friends - I inadvertently fell off the blogging face of the earth this week!  Between homemade Halloween costumes, birthday parties, some killer, killer migraines, and the aftermath of what surely must have been a category 4 hurricane in my house ... because surely that's the only thing that could have created this BIG of a mess ... well, I'm just out of it and in need of a few recovery days.

For those Super Mario and Aspen Glow quilters - apologies!  I know I'm terribly behind, but should be caught up by the end of the week.  Thanks for your patience! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You deserve to have fun and enjoy a little down time (even if you are busy with family) These are the days to take advantage every chance you get. Sorry about the migraines, hope you're feeling better and we'll see you soon.
    akk_nana@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete