Monday, October 13, 2014

Aspen Glow QAL - Block F


Sponsored by: 


Welcome to the Aspen Glow quilt along!  Over the next three months, we'll be putting together quilts based on our popular Aspen Glow pattern.  Join us any time and share your photos in our Flickr Group to be entered into drawings for fabulous prizes!  You can access any of the previous posts on our QAL Information Page.

WE MADE IT to Block F!  I don't know about you, but it felt like it took me Fuh-ever to get through those E blocks!  Happily, there were just a few little pieces left in my cutting bin, and the F blocks were done before I realized it!
In fact, they went so quickly that it didn't dawn on me until I was finished that I forgot to take any pictures at all!  Hopefully your blocks are coming together as smoothly!  Next week, we'll start with putting together the large blocks.  I can't wait to see all these beauties come together!
Be sure to share pictures of your quilt blocks and fabric choices in our Flickr Group and stop by and introduce yourself on our discussion board, if you haven't already!  If you have any questions or would like to share a blog post about your Aspen Glow project, just leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. All finished! After all of the E blocks, Block F was a breeze! Can't wait to start putting it together. I need to get caught up by posting on Flickr though.

    ReplyDelete