Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cora's Stash Update

My goodness!  With all the Spring Sampler and Mario Quilt Along posts, I haven't had a chance to write about anything else lately!  Even with the massive amounts of sew-along-sewing lately, I've actually had a chance to do some sewing with the beast and have a few fun projects that I can start sharing over the next couple of weeks!

I did want to share some exciting news - Cora's Quilts is now carrying Blend Fabrics!  I've fallen in love with Amanda Murphy's designs and we're currently carrying select prints from her fabulous Bella ...










.... and Bonjour Mon Ami lines.






We'll also be carrying Modern Lace in August of 2014.

Her prints are so stunning.  I love, love, love, the movement, symmetry and balance of the pieces, plus her colors are just gorgeous!

We have individual yardage, plus half- and fat-quarter bundles available in the shop.  You can also email me at Info{at}CorasQuilts{dot}com to place a custom order.

And, you can be sure that these designs will be popping up in some of my own sewing projects soon!  Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment