Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This Week's WIPs

Hello!  Just popping in to share a couple of sneak peaks this week.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen this, but this is a little peak at the back of my Out to Sea quilt.  I love, love, love it almost as much as I love the front!  Stop by on Sunday for the full quilt reveal and all the pattern details!


I realized with all the holiday chaos last week, that I forgot to share my Flurry top finish.  It's at the long-arm quilter's now, so we'll have to wait until January for the big reveal ... but in the meantime, here's a {blurry} peak.  Aiden managed to sneak into all the pictures. He thought we were making him a tent with the quilt top. :)


It was so sweet - the morning that I finished putting on the final border, I asked Aiden what he thought of mommy's blanket.  His reply: "Ooooh pretty!  I yike."  I think that's the highest praise I could hope to receive. :)  Love this age!

Be sure to stop by Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday and Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday to see more fabulous blog-land projects!  Happy sewing!


1 comment:

  1. I have an Ayden too that is turning 6 on the 22nd this month!! He is a big fan of my quilts too---love that little guy;)

    Out to Sea is a fantastic line isn't it??

    ReplyDelete