Monday, November 4, 2013

ID - 10 - T error!

Well, I was hoping to have a little more progress to share on my Out to Sea quilt .. but I was stalled by an "ID-ten-T" or ID10T error!

I've spent the better part of my morning trying to figure out why two {opposite} corners just wouldn't square up with the rest of the quilt!


Two nap-times later, I finally figured out that two of my border strips are 1/4" smaller than they're supposed to be!


Luckily, it should be a relatively quick {but irritating} fix!  Hopefully, I'll have more exciting pictures to share later tonight.  Until then, check out these great projects in blogland!



5 comments:

  1. Lol, love your "ID-10-T" error designation...I was believing it was a real error, but it finally registered. My quilt student is doing a very similar pattern, so I will have to make sure she's cut her sashings correctly. Sweet quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lee! Good luck to your student - I'm sure she's a little more vigilant than I am these days ;)

      Delete
  2. What pattern did you utilize for this beauty? Hope your boo boo is an easy fix;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sara - the pattern {as of yet, unnamed} is mine for Cora's Quilts. It should be available by .pdf within then next couple of weeks.

      Luckily, the boo boo was a quick fix ... it's written correctly in the pattern, of course. :)

      Delete
  3. Awe, the fabric is fun...hope it's an easy fix too.

    ReplyDelete