Monday, October 28, 2013

Design Wall

This week on the Design Wall, I'm playing with Sara Jane's Out to Sea line for Michael Miller Fabrics:


I know I'm relatively slow hoping on this bandwagon - I think the line released early last spring - but I cannot get over how adorable it is.  I mean, little pink narwhals ... come on!!!

I can't share too much of the quilt top, as it destined for a very special mama next month and I don't want to give too much away ... but look for more pictures the first week in December.

In the meantime, head on over to these fantastic sites for more great WIPs:

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Can't wait to see more. I order fabric from this line in blue today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your project too. Have you seen the matching art prints? http://shop.sarahjanestudios.com/collections/fine-art-print/out-to-sea

      Delete
  2. It is a super cute line! I love what you have done with it so far. I made a birthday dress for my daughter using the raspberry stripe and the mermaid with a blue background. It looks awesome and even my daughter loves it, her mermaid dress, as she so accurately calls it, is her favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet the dress was gorgeous! This is such a wonderful line - I wish I had more time to play around with all the prints!

      Delete