Monday, September 23, 2013

Holding Pattern ...

Not much has changed here on the project front.

Both Stroll ...


... and Shiloh ...


... can't go any further until our friendly neighborhood UPS man drops off some packages.  Patterns are already written for both pieces ... we're just waiting on some photos of the finished projects!

I don't dare start any other new projects, as Mr. UPS is also bringing some goodies from Connecting Threads for a brand new, rather large project.  I just love their latest line, Indigo Patchwork.  I can't wait to see it in person!


So, while I'm waiting on my boxes, I'll be checking out all the great projects over at Design Wall Monday and Fabric Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. MMM waiting for happy mail!! So much fun :) Love your Stroll project...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the mailman has been to your door already!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete