Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fabric Tuesday

I'm in between large projects at the moment, and had the hankering over the weekend to play with some of the charm pack prints that we're currently carrying in the shop.

Our recent patch of beautiful, almost-fall mornings made "Honeysweet" by Fig Tree & Co the perfect choice!


For some time, I've been on the search for a pattern that's larger than a table runner, but that uses just ONE charm pack.  Finding inspiration on Pinterest in the form of this quilt and this quilt, I started playing with some very tiny Arkansas Crossroads quilt blocks.  Hoping to have more pictures to share soon!


In the meantime, please check out our "Aspen Glow" quilt kits ...


... and all the other fabulous projects going on in blogland at Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday and Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday.  Happy sewing!


3 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous blocks. I think you can do a chevron quilt with one charm pack as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I have a few baby quilts made with 1 charm pack on my blog... Love those blocks you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, gorgeous fabrics and very fun blocks. I also like the two pinterest quilts you linked to.

    ReplyDelete