Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend finish!

I decided to take a break from my pattern writing and sample sewing to do a little bit of "just because" sewing.  The crisp, fall-like early mornings we've been having put me in the mood to do a little bit of fall sewing.


I pulled together some of my favorite Sandy Gervais fall prints and whipped up a new Falling Leaves Table Runner.


I love how the retro-y orange, avocado green, sunny yellow, and chocolate brown come together perfectly  ... and my neighbor's tree is looking beautiful too!

If you'd like to make your own version, patterns are available in our Craftsy and Etsy shops for immediate download - there's nothing like instant gratification!!

Speaking of patterns, if you've made a project using a Cora's Quilt pattern, be sure to share your photos in our Flickr group or tag us on Instagram using #CorasQuilts.

This week, I'm linking up with these sites!  Be sure to stop by and see the beautiful projects going in blogland!

3 comments:

  1. I love the table runner - the colors are perfect for fall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and what gorgeous fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your table runner. We have something in common. I love Sandy Gervais fabric too. I bought the Posh Pumpkins fat quarters. It is beautiful.
    Donna from Blackberry Winter Crafts.

    ReplyDelete