Monday, August 19, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Happy Monday!  Just popping in to share a quick picture of my Winter's Lane quilt.

Last week, I finished my blocks, which finish at a whopping 20" ...


.... and this weekend, I managed to finish the sashing blocks and put the quilt top together.



Hoping to get the final solid white borders attached this week and begin some quilting!  The pattern for this quilt will be releasing the first week of September, and will include instructions for a 48" Wallhanging, a 73" Lap Sized Quilt, and a 96" Queen sized quilt.

Lap Size: 73" x 73"

Queen Size: 96" x 96"
If you'd like me to shoot you an email once the pattern is available, just let me know by emailing me at CorasQuilts{at}gmail{dot}com.

In the meantime, I'm linking up with these sites this week:
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern! And I adore the Winter's Lane line, you've really showcased it here. Fantastic job!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is just beautiful. The colors and pattern are so peaceful and serene. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great pattern! Love the sashing with those big blocks. And your fabrics are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Winter's Lane, I'd love to add it to my stash. Pattern looks lovely - intricate but not too fussy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Winter's Lane, I'd love to add it to my stash. Pattern looks lovely - intricate but not too fussy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pattern is very nice. Love the fabrics and color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it! The fabrics, the pattern, the look altogether - its truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This is a fabulous pattern. I love the use of the white space to make the red in particular pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous quilt! The pattern is so pretty, love how big the blocks are and how they look put together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous pattern and a wonderful colour choice too.

    ReplyDelete