Thursday, June 6, 2013

Finally, a Finish!

I feel like its been eons since I've had a finished project, but I finally do!


This not-so-little beauty is going to my not-so-little cousin Valerie, in honor of her high school graduation.  Being the only two girls in the family in our generation, we've always shared a special bond, despite a 14 year age difference.  It absolutely kills me that I had to miss her special day, but she lives in Southern California, and hubby and doctor said, "NO WAY!" to traveling over 500 miles away from home with only five weeks to go until #2 is scheduled to make his appearance.  So instead, I'm sending her a big hug, as only a quilt can!

Here are the quilt stats:

Name:  Valerie's Quilt ... creative, huh?
Finished Size: 52" x 56"
Pattern: Patchwork Posies by Heather Peterson of Anka's Treasures, in her book Living Large 2
Fabric: Ruby by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics

Love the way she turned out and hope she'll do a great job keeping my cousin cozy next fall, when she moves to the frigid region of Santa Barbara, CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment