That can mean only one thing! Robot Roulette is actually finished!!
Ok, technically, I still have to stitch the binding down, but this baby has left the wall! I tried to be as random with the four robot prints as possible and overall, I'm please with the way that it turned out! There were some inadvertent color clusters, but nothing that stands out too much ... at least if you were viewing it from the back of a galloping horse!
My inspiration came from Jennifer @ Sugar Stitches, but I used my pinwheel template from Fig Tree & Co's "Salt Water Taffy" quilt. I love, love, love the pinwheel effect and the resulting circles they create. Once the binding is all in place, it's off to it's new home with Aiden's newest little cousin!
This afternoon, I'm playing with ...
This line is a first for me - Reproduction fabric isn't usually my cup of tea, but I love the colors and the prints in this line. I'm excited to step out of my little box with a new project for fall! We'll see what happens.